Friday, March 1, 2013

Dublin

Dublin was one of my last trips I went on, it was over Thanksgiving break.  While I was excited to go to Dublin, Ireland I was a little sad to not be spending Thanksgiving with my family back in the States. I don't think I realized how small Ireland was.  It takes about 4 hours to travel from East Coast to West Coast.  I wish I could have spent more time in the city of Dublin, to me the feel of Dublin was a combination of London and Amsterdam. They had great shopping and unique places to eat! While we were in Dublin we traveled to kiss the Blarney Stone and Cliffs of Moher.

Downtown Dublin
Blarney Park

Blarney Castle 



Kissing the Blarney Stone 

View from the top of the castle
Where the stone is located in the castle


Walking around the park that surrounded the castle
An old Irish cemetery we stopped by on our tour to Cliffs of Moher


Posing in font of the tour bus
Stopping at the small cliffs to take some amazing pictures 










Trinity College- Arnaldo Pomodoro
Just like London except green!
Molly Malone
The Millennium Spire in downtown Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment