Friday, March 15, 2013

Florence

The final post about my studies abroad.  I figured I would end it with pictures of where I lived- Florence, Italy.  I love the city of Florence so very much, it feels like a second home.  I got to know the streets so well, made friends with the locals and it has some of the best shopping. I don't think I realized how special of a place it is and how big of an impact living there would have on my life.  I hope you enjoy the photos of my adventures.

Downtown Florence
Palazzo Vecchio 

Museo di Palazzo Vecchio
Such a yummy place to eat






View of the Ponte Vecchio
Walking along the Arno




Entrance to Boboli Gardens


















Firenze soccer game
Christmas time in Florence


Climbing the Duomo

View from the top




Sunset along the Arno
View from Piazza Michelangelo




The best of friends





1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren, Ben on Tinder. Sweet blog, I'd love to chat.

    ReplyDelete