Sunday, February 24, 2013

Amsterdam & Brussels

 Now that I am back home and get to reflect back on my travels, I must say I really enjoyed Amsterdam.  I loved the city itself, the dams, the bikes, and the history. I hope that the next time I go back I can rent a bike and ride around the whole city. I didn't get to stay in Brussels for very long, only a couple of hours one evening on our way back to Italy and I wish I could have stayed longer to explore the city.  


Seeing the Anne Frank house was one
 of the most amazing experiences




Amsterdam in the fall





Toured the Heineken factory



A carnival going on in Amsterdam
Get off the train in Belgium and what
 do we see but a waffle truck!





Manneken Pis


Some street art in Brussels

Found a Brandy Melville in Brussels
 but unfortunately it was closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment